There are many brands of baby doorway jumpers on the market today. Some of these jumpers use batteries or AC adapters to operate while others simply depend on your baby’s movements to bounce and spring.
Doorway jumpers are fun and assist your baby to bounce, swing and rock as they strengthen its muscles and help it to develop sharp motor skills. Some manufacturers opt to add some toys and colorful objects within the reach of your baby to captivate them as they continue enjoying the swinging motion.
This article will tackle some of the top doorway jumpers available in the market to give readers extensive knowledge before making their purchase.
The Jolly Jumper Exerciser has a very simple yet very sturdy design and is easy to use. It is also lightweight, folds up, and transports quite well. It has an adjustable harness that is very supportive for your baby.
It is available as a standalone stationary jumper as well, but this version comes with a door clamp to fit door frames up to 6 inches or 15cm in size.
- The Jolly Jumper Exerciser is very lightweight, and travels well
- The seat is a very thick supportive material that helps support your baby’s core
- The door frame is sturdy and easy to set up
- The seat’s fabric is easy to clean
- It is a more expensive jumper than a lot of other ones on the market
- There are no additional toys or add-ons attached to the jumper – it is just a seat
The simple design of the Jolly Jumper Exerciser with Door Clamp makes it a doorway jumper that is worthy of any home. It will help your baby learn to support themselves and help give them exercise before they can jump on their own.
The Graco Bumper Jumper is a lightweight model of the doorway jumper which offers parents a fun way to entertain their babies. With light features which make it portable and easy to transport, this unit can easily be attached to the door frame to create a brilliant activity to delight and soothe your baby.
The Graco Bumper Jumper features a removable and washable seat pad, a steady spring with a hidden safety cord to keep your baby protected when jumping, a mark-free door clamp which never leaves moldings when clamped, a build-in toy tray and interactive toys which ensure that your baby is always entertained. Designed for babies up to 5.5-25 pounds, this unit only weighs 3.5 pounds and has dimensions of 17.5×17×80.5 inches. Among the adorable animals which your baby is expected to play with include giraffes, elephants and monkeys.
- The springs of this unit are steady and tight, allowing your baby to experience controlled jumping
- The adorable toys and toy holder are a perfect addition which gives your baby more playing time
- The jungle colors are just perfect and are able to complement every home’s internal décor
- One problem with the Graco Bumper Jumper is that the company has not provided any information about the door frame thickness which perfectly fits this unit
The fact that the Graco Bumper Jumper doesn’t use any batteries is one of the most important reasons to make it the leading doorway baby jumper in the market. With colorful jungle themes, a removable toy tray, numerous toys and a steady spring, the Graco Bumper Jumper has won a large market share especially due to its affordable price.
The Evenflo ExerSaucer Door Jumper is a lightweight baby jumper which provides vast entertainment and exercise for your growing baby. Weighing only 2.4 pounds with dimensions of 15.7×7×4.1 inches, this unit doesn’t take a lot of your floor space and doesn’t require any batteries or tools to operate.
Among the selling features which parents will find in the Evenflo ExerSaucer Door Jumper area well-padded seat which offers maximum support for your baby, steady door frame cramps which fit in most interior door frames and an enclosed spring which prevents your baby from touching down when jumping. Designed with a baby in mind, this unit comes with adjustable straps which parents can adjust as your baby adds weight and height. The frame clamp is designed to fit doorways 3-6 inches thick while the entire unit can hold a maximum weight of 24 pounds.
- The Evenflo ExerSaucer Door Jumper is lightweight and very easy to assemble.
- The adjustable straps are a great addition as they help parents adjust the unit as the baby grows
- The frame clamp is well protected and can fit in most standard doorways without creating molds
- The seat’s fabric is very attractive and easy to clean
- A number of verified customers have criticized the Evenflo ExerSaucer Door Jumper, stating that it’s very hard to remove your baby from the seat since it doesn’t maintain shape
- Others say that the material that goes between the baby’s legs is wide and not well padded, thus causing painful bruises in between your baby’s legs
Of course, in every product you must expect some cons to be present due to different customer experience. The truth of the matter is that this unit is the preferred by parents due to a number of reasons.
Firstly, the price of the Evenflo ExerSaucer Door Jumper is affordably priced, and great for when you’re on a budget.
Secondly, it has a lightweight feature which makes it easy to transport from your home to your mom’s or your friend’s place without a hassle. The features are great and the spring is strong enough to hold your baby for hours without it getting bored or tired.
Of course, there are many other brands of the doorway baby jumpers available on the market. After reviewing some of the best jumpers available, the Jolly Jumper Exerciser with Door Clamp baby jumper was the best in my category. Although it’s quite expensive as compared to the other jumpers, its sturdy design and supportive seat have really elevated it at the top of the ladder.
Second in the category we have the Graco Bumper Jumper which is lightweight and portable. This unit has a build-in toy tray, numerous toys to keep your baby entertained and a frame clamp which is gentle on your door frame, leaving no molds behind.
At the bottom of the list, we have the Evenflo ExerSaucer Door Jumper which only weighs 2 pounds and doesn’t require any batteries to operate. It’s designed to fit in most interior door frames and has an enclosed spring which prevents your baby from touching the floor when bouncing. This baby jumper is readily available on the market at a very cheap price.