Apart from offering your baby the comfort and entertainment they deserve, time in a stationary jumper helps your baby develop strong bones. Although there are many great doorway baby jumpers on the market, a stationary jumper allows you to have your baby set up in any part of the room, or even outdoors.
Jolly Jumper on a Stand
The Jolly Jumper on a Stand is a great stationary baby jumper that is also very easy to fold and transport anywhere you may need to go. It has a light weight of 11.3 pounds and dimensions of 38×21×2.8. The Jolly Jumper on a Stand offers support for your baby’s spine and promotes an upright posture for your baby, ranking it the best for making young babies learn how to walk.
- Unlike doorway jumpers, the Jolly Jumper on a Stand doesn’t require any door frames to operate
- It’s lightweight and easy to fold for easy transportation anywhere, any time
- It’s very springy and ideal for small babies who enjoy playing
- The Jolly Jumper on a Stand takes a lot of your room space due its wide stands
- Some customers have criticized the design if this unit, stating that it’s very hard to get your baby in or out of the jumper
- The price of this unit is very high, keeping in mind that it doesn’t use batteries or AC adapter
Overall, the Jolly Jumper on a Stand is the best stationary baby jumper for growing babies. Designed to help your baby strengthen its muscles, offer maximum support to its growing spine and helping it stay upright for long hours, this unit is easy to fold, pack and transport from one place to another without hassle.