For those of you who really don’t know what a Jumperoo is, it’s simply a combination of an entertainment chair and a jumping device which creates a comfy environment for your baby while it plays with its toys.
Different brands of these Jumperoos come with varying technologies and features which keep them at the top of their competition. This article will offer parents and other potential buyers vast information regarding some of the best Jumperoos in the market.
The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo is designed with outstanding features and high-contrast colors which will inspire your baby’s senses. There are numerous colored toys which include a wonder wheel, a froggy rattle, soft hanging bugs, a sunshine spinner, a flutterby teether and a ladybug play station. All these toys have been installed to inspire your baby’s vision, taste, touch and hearing.
Other brilliant features which your baby should enjoy include a maneuverable seat which rotates at an angle of 360 degrees to give your baby access to all the toys, 5 removable toys which parents can take along when travelling, 3-height adjustment settings and a washable baby seat. Weighing only 11.5 pounds and sized at 27.5×6×30 inches, this unit is unisex and operates with 2-AA batteries. It’s also designed for babies weighing a maximum of 25 pounds.
- This unit is very easy to assemble. The wheels are numbered and the instructions are clear, hence eliminating any guesswork
- There are numerous toys and colored themes which keep your baby entertained as well as sharpening her senses
- The option to remove the toys is another handy feature which allows you to carry the best toys for your baby when travelling
- The 3-position height adjustment enables you to adjust the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo as your baby grows.
- Some customers have complained about the toys, stating that some are bad-looking and not child-friendly. A good example is the frog, which they say creates a lot of panic in babies
- Other customers have criticized the bright color scheme, saying that it looks too feminine for a boy
Although there are some cons which are due to the customers’ experience, the overall performance of the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo is just fantastic. There are many different toys for your baby to play with, a maneuverable seat, colorful themes and, of course, an affordable price which has been the major selling point of this appliance. Parents who wish to see their babies learn, stay fit and play should go for this unit.
The Animal Wonders Jumperoo from Fisher-Price is cost efficient and comes with brilliant features which boost your baby’s senses as well as keeping them entertained for hours. There are fun toys and soothing music, animal sounds and lights which have been included to introduce your baby to a variety of different colors, sounds, shapes and lights.
The seat has a washable fabric which is all padded and able to maneuver at an angle of 360 degrees.
Babies have the freedom to jump and spin as they enjoy the rattling sounds of the animals. The only issue is that infants who can’t hold their heads upright or older babies who can manage to climb out of the Jumperoo should not use this unit.
The Fisher-Price Animal Wonders Jumperoo uses 3-AA batteries, weighs 17.2 pounds with dimensions of 24×22×7.3 inches and is able to hold babies to a maximum of 27 pounds.
- The Animal Wonders Jumperoo has delightful colors, animals and sounds which are engaging to all babies
- The seat rotates at an angle of 360 degrees giving your baby access to all the toys
- The seat cover comes out easily and has a fade-proof fabric which is easy to clean
- The bottom of this unit is wide enough to offer maximum stability to your baby while playing
- Since the metal stands are not cushioned, your baby may end up hitting the stands when jumping
Designed with a baby in mind, the Animal Wonders Jumperoo from Fisher-Price is made to offer your baby maximum comfort, safety and enough room to play and bounce with her lovely toys. With easy-to-fold and pack features, this unit can easily be transported from place to place without any hassle.
The Pink Petals Jumperoo from Fisher-Price is designed to keep your young one safe and entertained by the available toys and sounds. This unit is portable and space-saving and comes with entertaining toys such as a light-up rainbow, a key piano, a wiggly jiggly froggy, 3 colorful rings and a caterpillar. Apart from that, the available sounds, lights and music sets your baby in a bouncing motion as they hold and interact with the available toys.
The Pink Petals Jumperoo is easy to assemble, has 4-height position adjustable settings and has a soft seat fabric which is machine washable. It has dimensions of 7×23×23.5 inches, uses 3-AA batteries and is able to hold a maximum weight of 25 pounds.
- The Pink Petals Jumperoo has numerous colorful toys which are fun and entertaining to your baby
- It has a very stable base which enables it to stand on its own even when your baby is bouncing
- The user manual is very detailed and enables parents to easily assemble the unit
- Most customers have criticized the design stating, that although it’s simple to assemble the unit, it’s almost impossible to take it apart.
- The seat is stationed and doesn’t maneuver at an angle of 360 degrees like many other brands do.
Overall, most babies who have experienced the Fisher-Price Pink Petals Jumperoo have showed very positive results where they appear to enjoy the cool sounds, the colorful pink petals. The seat is well-padded, offering maximum comfort to your baby while the base is wide enough to offer maximum stability.
After going through some of the best customer reviews including pros and cons of each, the Rainforest Jumparoo is by far the best in this category. Designed with a baby in mind, this jumperoo comes with colored toys, a maneuverable seat and five removable toys which parents can carry along when traveling. Parents who keep their attention on quality and performance without worrying about the price should go for this unit.
Second in the category is The Animal Wonders Jumperoo from Fisher-Price, which is cost-efficient and comes with brilliant features which boosts your baby’s senses as well as keeping them entertained for hours. It has great colors, sounds, shapes and lights and a washable seat which makes it the perfect choice for growing babies and parents looking for a cheaper unit.
At the bottom we have the Fisher-Price Pink Petals Jumperoo which entertains your baby with a light-up rainbow, a key piano, a wiggly jiggly froggy, 3 colorful rings and a caterpillar. It’s easy to assemble and has 4-height position adjustable settings which are ideal for growing babies. It’s the cheapest jumperoo in the category and is readily available at a very cheap price.