There are new models of the BABYBJÖRN bouncers available on the market. These bouncers have been designed to hold both newborn babies and older kids who can sit down unassisted. One advantage with these bouncers is that parents can recline them depending with the baby’s mood, and they can be converted to a chair for bigger kids aged 1-3 years.
BABYBJÖRN baby bouncers are available on the market in many different colors, textures and prices. Below are some of the best bouncers from BABYBJÖRN which potential parents should consider.
With an ergonomic design which is safe and tested as well as pediatrician-recommended, the BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft is available on the market with numerous features which are aimed at keeping your baby safe and happy. This unit doesn’t have any batteries and depends on your baby’s movements to bounce. Parents are able to adjust this baby bouncer into four different positions which include playing, resting, sleeping and folding for easy transportation.
The ergonomic design of the BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft is ideal for newborn babies. This is because the fabrics fold with your baby’s body and provide maximum support to their muscles which are not fully-developed. The fabric is also removable and machine washable.
The BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft weighs just 4.6 pounds with dimensions of 36.2×15.8×4.4 inches and can hold babies 0-2 years weighing up to 8-29 pounds.
- The dark grey colors of this unit are rich and attractive to your baby and your entire interior décor
- The seat’s fabric is soft, cozy and stretchy, giving your baby maximum comfort when playing, resting or sleeping
- The bouncer can also act as a chair. You only need to remove the fabric and tilt it over. Note that when it’s tilted, it can hold a maximum weight of 29 pounds, or 20 pounds when acting as a bouncer
- All the fabrics in this unit are Oeko-Tek Standard-100 and are class-one tested and approved to be kind to your baby’s delicate skin without causing any health problems
- The seat fabric is great but it attracts dirt too quickly, giving you a hectic time of cleaning it more often
- Some customers have complained that the seat padding is 100% polyester but Amazon has stated that it’s pure cotton
The BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft is indeed the perfect choice for your growing baby. Although there are some cons associated with this unit, they are minimally bothersome as compared to all its amazing features and specs. With the ability to fold flat, bounce according to your baby’s movements and recline in three different angles, both you and your baby will enjoy spending time with it.
The BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance Air is another model of the baby bouncer which comes with safety features to suit your baby’s needs. Since the padded seat is expected to get into contact with your baby’s skin, the developers have covered the seat with harmless fabrics which are Oeko-Tek Standard-100 tested and approved. The bouncer is able to recline in four different angles depending on your baby’s mood.
Its ergonomic design offers head and back support for smaller babies whose muscles and bones are not yet matured. The fabric is durable and easy to remove and clean. It has a weight of 6.8 pounds and dimensions of 36.6 x 15.8 x 4.3 inches.
- The BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance Air has a removable fabric which makes it easy to clean
- With the ability to fold flat, this unit can easily be stored or transported
- The unit is very responsive and swings uniformly depending with your baby’s motion
- Some customers are complaining about the price, stating that it’s very expensive
- Others have complained about the fabric, saying that it can easily fade when machine washed
The BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance Air may be expensive to those parents living within budgets, but the truth of the matter is that this unit is designed to offer maximum safety and comfort to your baby. The reclining seat helps you to nap the baby as well as giving her enough room.
The BABYBJÖRN Balance Soft Bouncer can be used both as a baby bouncer and a comfy chair depending with your baby’s age. Designed to hold a newborn baby weighing 8 pounds, this bouncer will teach your infant how to rock and play until she’s old enough to use the bouncer as a chair. The fabrics are made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester, keeping your baby safe and free from any skin-related infections.
This bouncer doesn’t need any batteries to operate and only depends on your baby’s movements to swing and vibrate. When your baby is asleep, you’ll have the option of reclining the seat from the highest play to the lowest sleep position.
This unit is able to fold flat for easy transportation. It weighs 8 pounds and is able to hold a maximum weight of 29 pounds.
- The BABYBJÖRN 005029US Bouncer is easy to manage since no batteries are required for operation
- With a weight of 8 pounds, this bouncer is very easy to carry and transport from one place to another
- The soft mesh is breathable and allows fresh air to circulate uniformly throughout the bouncer
- One major issue with most customers is the price, which they complain to be expensive and unaffordable to low-profile parents
Apart from the price issue, the BABYBJÖRN 005029US Bouncer is just perfect and the best for your growing baby. The materials used are child-friendly, certified and approved while the four adjustments keep your baby entertained for long hours, giving mothers enough time to finish up their homework.
After thoroughly reviewing three of the best baby bouncers from BABYBJÖRN, the BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft was the best in the category. Although all these bouncers have almost similar features, the BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft has additional features which include the ability to recline in 4-different angles, a well-padded seat and an ability to sense your baby’s movements and convert them to gentle bounces. The price is also quite friendly to parents living within their budget.
The BABYBJÖRN Babysitter Balance Air is the second bouncer in our category which also comes with brilliant features aimed at keeping your baby safe and sound. The seat has harmless fabrics which are not hazardous to your baby’s skin while its ergonomic design makes this unit the best for smaller babies.
Last but not least we have the BABYBJÖRN 005029US Bouncer whose fabrics are made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester, keeping your baby safe and free from infections. It doesn’t require any batteries to operate as it only relies on your baby’s movements to bounce. This unit is available on the market at a very cheap price.